FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Alliance Ollie Contest Clip
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raven
3 Shuv Reed Texas Gap

City: OC

PostPosted: Jun 10, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or a revolutionary step.
gate-rider
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Jun 10, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha look what i helped cause about the bi-level know were starting to hear some of the negative things people think about it. kinda intersting to see the true both sides of it isnt it
LFfool246
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

PostPosted: Jun 10, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the bi-level doesn't help you ollie higher at all. Tell me if you ever saw a higher ollie done on a normal concave..

763366_l.jpg

Description:
 Filesize:  95.69 KB
 Viewed:  3309 Time(s)

gate-rider
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Jun 10, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LFfool246, if yu read the rest of the posts yu woudla seen that i said if you dont like the shape and not used to the board youre not going to ollie higher also if yu can ollie an inch its ont going to make yu ollie a fot and a half

Ancient Chinese Proverb: " Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish ,feed him for life"
mikeskatesonwater

PostPosted: Jun 10, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah thats reed he could ollie a box of crackerjacks that high
washboarder
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: delta

PostPosted: Jun 11, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy shizzle man i dun think i would ever risk breaking a leg again trying that
thats way to high for me... i think my highest ollie is like 6 inches ahahah
scott a
"a" is for angel

PostPosted: Jun 11, 2005 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

basically aaron reed could ollie higher on a flat piece of plywood than most of the people on this site could on their favorite skate. reed owns, and that pic is more of a testament to his abilities than it is to the bi-level's.
JamesBoardr
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: clermont

PostPosted: Jun 11, 2005 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think they need to make some new format for an ollie contest. its a little difficult cutting over and trying to ollie over a 2x4 that only sticks out so far from this dock. maybe a floatable thing that you can keep adding onto or something. i ollie over this inflatable launch pad on my lake which is connected onto this floatable tramp. its sick. ive tried to ollie up onto the tramp but its like 5 feet high so basically impossible
Frye

PostPosted: Jun 11, 2005 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhm lffool or whoever the guys name is that posted that pic. thats not an ollie. that would be an inside out jump right in the sweet spot. and if you have tried that, its not hard at all to get that high. i can get pretty close to that and im not a professional wakeskater that does it everyday. sure the bi-level might help, i have no idea i have never ridden it, but people are way better then aaron reed on worse boards then the bi-level. trust me. i dont want to be a dick, but i just hate it when people come on the site with a little info and start pushing their opinion Rolling Eyes
JamesBoardr
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: clermont

PostPosted: Jun 11, 2005 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i wouldnt go so far as to bring down reed cause he does get some height and has sick style. but the board isnt taking much play in these type of contests, it seems like golf or something. people by all these 200 dollar clubs and expect to hit a hole in one.
PIRATE

PostPosted: Jun 11, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats a good picture kiddies lets remmeber that and to be honest i can almost inside out indy shuv that high. AND i know ryan can get them that high. also that driven off a "wedge" like right when you get up. O.k now looking at it for a second time that is big and im probably not close to that but.....timmy K can ollie better then anyone in the world i bet. At the pro tour he almost gapped the whole sea-doo box Shocked
ben ray
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: fairhope

PostPosted: Jun 12, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea dude I bought this video its calle "last goodbyes" this movie kicks ass. It has like tim k, reed, byerly, drew m. , BT and some other people. Anyway tim k's section was amazing he ollies over a pier with a bench on the peir. He kick flips a picnick table longways . V flips a picnick table, kickflips this barrol thing. plus he has at least 5 fs flips in his section. Then BTs section was really good to he does some kickflips and back 180s the relentless rail, and he front boards the whole thing. Then in Drew m.'s section he has like maybe 6 fs flips and some really good section. Then reeds and horrells section was ok, they could have made it better. scott is way better than I thought he lands maybe 4 v flips and noseslides his new board alot. noseslide shovits out, noseslids 270s out , pretty sick. Its also like 45 mins long no wakeboarding. o ya BT ollies a pier with a bench on it switch and normal. George daniels had a super great section v flips like 10 times and 2 backside flips and erything he does looks perfect. Joey Northup made this video and I would buy it if you can find it. one of the best wakeskate video their is. Good job Joey.
3 Shuv Reed Texas Gap

City: OC

PostPosted: Jun 12, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Throw me a muthaf*ckin bone dog cause I need to see that shizzle. How and where can I get it?
ben ray
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: fairhope

PostPosted: Jun 13, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omm i bought mine at innerlight im not sure where elese has them. I guess you could email one of innerlight and ask them to send you one. heres the adress info@innerlightsurf.com ,try that mine was $18. its definitely worth it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to: