FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Evansville, IN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Culp
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Louisville

PostPosted: Jun 11, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Evansville, IN Reply with quote

I am going to working down there a couple days a week for the rest of the summer and will be taking my winch if any one is interested or has a boat I have CASH
cjbecker
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: greencastle, In, USA

PostPosted: Jun 11, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey my uncle lives down there and i can come ride sometime, he is getting a mastercraft and we go out to the green river, and i would fove to hit up the winch, i can bring mine to, you got any good spots.
Culp
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Louisville

PostPosted: Jun 11, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in louisville but will be down there a couple days a week working so i don't really have spots scoped out yet
t-killa
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: louisville

PostPosted: Jun 17, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatewake41, hey i'm working down there too... and i'm staying at the comfort inn right by the cheeseburger in paradise and there is a really good pond right there!!! i will be there starting on monday. if you would like to hit that up i get off of work around 6:30... i'll bring my board and we can hit that spot up.
cjbecker
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Jun 17, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

t-killa, it would be a couple of week before i can run the winch the cluch took at poop on us, but my uncle is getting a mastercraft X1, and i well be down there sometime to ride and i will ask him if you can come some time.

what do you ride.

t-killa
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jun 17, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey next week i will be there and i will bring Culp winch with me... that way we will have something to ride. this week i found out that i have to take a class and i don't think i can make it down this week. but if you know where i'm talking about, the comfort inn place, we can get together next week for sure!!!
i'll keep in touch
later
tim
cjbecker
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Jun 17, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are we going to get in trouble fast.
t-killa
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jun 18, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you talking about using the wench or getting cough in the pond outside the hotel?
the wench is no problem!!! culp's my roommate and he can go out on the boat any time, when he's in town. as for the hotel pond i wouldn't know... i didn't see any no swimming signs and i would imagine that would think there's a jet-ski in the pond. since there isn't i don't see why they would have a problem with it.
cjbecker
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Jun 18, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how big is this pond, and i was talking about us getting in trouble.

what skate do you ride.

t-killa
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jun 20, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know the name of the pond but it's in front of the comfort inn and it's by the cheese burger in paradise... it's right off of indiana 66 i have no clue what the road name is but i don't believe that we would get in trouble. hell it looks like there is a ski course in the middle of it.
i ride the devoid. what board do you ride? also have the old byerly?
cjbecker
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Jun 20, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am getting a deuce pop friday, i was reallt considering the devoted bi-level. that is the one you ride right.
t-killa
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jun 28, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah that's the one that i ride.... man, i've been so busy work and other things that i haven't had time to get on the site. i finally found out the lake is called eagle lake and where they do the RC boat races and i don't think any one have a problem with us doing the wench in side the lake. the only thing is that i won't be back don there until the 10 of july. but i would like to meet up and try out that deuce pop and you can ride the devoid. 'll keep in touch so we can get together and ride.
oh yeah the lake is off of eagle lake drive if you wanted to map quest it. is that ant where near where you live?
cjbecker
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Jun 28, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i just ate at the cheese burger in paradise and watched a rc race over the weekend. but i just got hurt wakeboarding and i might be done for the season but i could be healed in 3 weeks so i will hit you up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Find A Pull All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: