FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Tim Teblow
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crispy
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Roc City

PostPosted: Dec 07, 2009 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EJazzle, thats why i was estatic when miami won.... ill be honestly partly because i hate the patriots.. not because they lose, i just dont agree with their style, hate's a strong word but w/e... but also because what has miami been the past few years? close to nothing! i was so stoked to see them come away with the win!
scott a
"a" is for angel

PostPosted: Dec 07, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gatorskater wrote:
#5- To anyone who celebrates when FL, or the patriots who I don't even like lose because you hate teams that win frequently, remember this: "Winners respect and admire other winners, losers try and find bad things to say about winners."- The Ol' Ball Coach.
So you think that rooting against an undefeated team makes you a loser? Laughing
-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

City: yes

PostPosted: Dec 07, 2009 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scott a, seems like it? hhaha
gatorskater
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Titusville/Gainesville

PostPosted: Dec 07, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scott a, I'm saying that you shouldn't dislike a team just because they win a lot. People have freedom of choice, if everyone liked the same team then sports would be pretty boring. But I also think that having a winning record isn't a good enough reason to hate or dislike a team. It's just annoying when people have nothing to say then come out of the woodwork when your team finally loses. I'm a dedicated Florida fan, and as a student I think I have a right to that. You'd be just as annoyed if I started trashing Cal, which is where I'm assuming you go based off of your avatar. But I'm not gonna trash USC or LSU, etc. when they have a winning season or a national championship or because I'm sick of them winning.

I respect fans of any other team, INCLUDING FSU. I just pisses me off when people are classless. It's like the saying goes "You have to give respect to get respect."

no i haven't been on here as much because of school, life, and everyone just being retarded. Laughing
jboss
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: Chalmette

PostPosted: Dec 07, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gatorskater, No one's talking trash about Florida that I've seen. They were, to me at least, the best team in the NCAA and they were ranked accordingly. We're laughing at Tebow for being a titty baby. I understand that it was a heartbreaker, but keep it together man. I don't think it says that much about him, it's just hilarious.
stompin9s
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Vail - CO

PostPosted: Dec 07, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gatorskater,

The worst thing about UF fans these past 4 seasons is that they expect to win championships. Urban Meyer has been quoted as saying that he has the best athletes in the nation and that no team is better than his. He believes other teams and programs are inferior to his and that attitude alone is what really pisses people off. They deserve every bit of 'HAHA' and 'TEBOW IS A WINEY B1TCH' they get.

The performance on Saturday by UF was horrible and I hope you can admit that they would lose to ALOT of teams with the way they played. They were absolutely pwned by Bama and Meyer's only answer was Tebow..........and Tebow could not get it done. He couldn't get it done on the ground, and he didn't do it in the air either. I admit that he has a great character and love for the game...but he is NOT a great quarterback. He is a great football player, but he isn't gonna throw for sh*t in the NFL. I would give it to him as full back, and sneak in the ol' jump pass every once in awhile hahah....that was the lamest thing ever when they tried that goal line against FSU.

I'm glad Tebow is gone, and next year when they aren't winning as much (or atleast not expected to win as much) then some of the annoying band wagon fans will fade away. I think most of your fans (non-alum) are ugly, toothless, jean-short wearin, smelly douches. It has been tough living in Jacksonville for the past 2 years and with your redneck fans getting in my grill just because I enjoy rocking FSU ties.

I am glad for the loss, only if it could have been the game before, Tebow crying at home, last game in the Swamp, losing to their biggest rival...woulda been too good to be true. But Bama made it all better on Saturday Cool

You guys had a great run (truly historic)
but, all good things must come to an end.

Next year, Noles 28 Gators 14
>------/--->

gatorskater
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Titusville/Gainesville

PostPosted: Dec 07, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stompin9s, This is my last time I'm posting on this subject because I'm getting tired of reiterating myself. I'll break my responses down into paragraphs so that my points are followable.

Paragraph 1: Yes a lot of fans do expect championships, but not all. I would lie if I said that I'm excited to go to the Sugar bowl instead of the national championship, but I think the match up against cincy will be exciting and they have a chance to beat us. In response to the fact that you think Urban Meyer trashes teams, I say maybe you should listen to his press conferences to get the facts. Yes, Urban Meyer has confidence in his team and his players, but so does ANY coach, even Bobby Bowden who I have a great deal of respect for. He also credits the teams he beats for being good teams, NO MATTER WHO IT IS. Urban even says he respects and admires Bowden:

Check 9:10

http://www.gatorvision.tv/newMediaPlayer/consolewmp.htm?id=662654&CLIP_ID=652757&CLIP_FILE_ID=662654&DB_MENU_ID=&SPID=&oemid=6500&SPSID=&type=vod&DB_OEM_ID=6500

#2- I agree Tebow is not an NFL quarterback, he's a running back that can throw. He probably won't fare well in the NFL, but that's not what I'm debating. I'm glad you can admit he is a good football player and I'll give you credit there. But you can't really call anything lame about that game between UF and FSU with the performance your team put up. I will also agree that we didn't perform well in the SEC championship, we gave up the run game when Addazio said we were a running team. Passes were dropped, and Tebow overlooked passes that were wide open. It was a bad game on both sides of the ball and Bama played us very well. They were the better team.

#3- Yes I get it, we have bandwagon fans, but I'm pretty sure you can't complain when you guys were winning 10 games each season in the 90s and had bandwagon fans of your own. I can name just as many people that I have met who are FSU fans who were just as bad, and don't even get me started on some of the Miami fans I have met Neutral . I'm sorry some dumb redneck has "got in your grill" for wearing a tie with your team on it. I promise you though that I have experienced the same thing interning in a pharmacy wearing a gator tie and my white coat and then having some jackass make a dumb comment and do the tomahawk.

#4+5- Believe it or not I pull for you guys to win, I really want this rivalry to be relevant, I do. That way IF we beat you we look better, or vice versa. There was a time when we were the two of the biggest powers in college football. I'm also upset at how Bowden got booted, I really wish he could have gotten to decide on his own or left in his prime, it pisses me off too when people disrespect him because I have always thought he was a great coach and a caring person.

Last statement- bring it on, I don't see it really happening next year, it may in a couple years, but not next year. But if the noles do win, I'd probably be a little happy that we had a real rivalry again.

That's pretty much all I have to say. I love to wakeskate and I love my team, if you have an issue then you can msg me. I just get really ticked when people come out of the woodwork all of a sudden and are like "AHAHAHA YOU LOST GAYTORS SUCK!" and stupid shizzle like that, I didn't come on here going "LOLOLOLOLOL BOBBY BOWDEN IS OLD AND HE SUX!" like a 12 year old when he stated he was leaving FSU Rolling Eyes .

no i haven't been on here as much because of school, life, and everyone just being retarded. Laughing
daniel
Back Big

City: Duncan

PostPosted: Dec 07, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim Teblow.
scott a
"a" is for angel

PostPosted: Dec 08, 2009 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gatorskater wrote:
scott a, I'm saying that you shouldn't dislike a team just because they win a lot.
Ok, well I'm not gonna go all gporter on you, but that's pretty much how it works with sports. If you're the top dog then everyone is gunning for you. EVERYONE. And people will start hating you because you always beat them and you're always on TV and you have this QB that nobody will shut the f*ck up about (that's where everyone else starts hating you guys, too). So when you go down on a HUGE stage, it's a big deal. And throw in some alcohol, some bandwagon fans, people who love to hate, and quasi-classless people and you got yourself some sh*t do deal with. So STFU and deal with it. You're a fan of a very successful team so be happy that this is the worst thing you've had to deal with over the past few years...sheesh.
nate
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: ATX

PostPosted: Dec 08, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOOK'EM!!!!!

triggamike, I told you we would be there in January.
EJazzle
faceplant

City: Tequesta/orlando

PostPosted: Dec 08, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I heard Tim Tearbow is the winner of the 2009 Criesman!
BB
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Dec 08, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nate, Not the smartest players...

Laughing

(Texas - Texas A&M, 2009)

UT...wow~.jpg

Description:
 Filesize:  51.62 KB
 Viewed:  5565 Time(s)

TTUFAN24
Something Clever

City: HOUSTON

PostPosted: Dec 08, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tebow was crying because he realized he could have been not touching boobs in the NFL with a couple million and losing. same thing he does now, just add millions.
price.dan
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Regina

PostPosted: Dec 08, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

should of red shirted him in his freshman year, so he could play nxt year. He didn't do anything in his first year but i imagine he could probably b pretty useful nxt year. w/e
gporter
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Winter Park

PostPosted: Dec 08, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

price.dan, except he won a national championship in his freshman year... I don't think he has any regrets, he's a good person, and people will always hate... that is just the way of the world.

Good point though, I'd like to see him go one more season.
stompin9s
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Vail - CO

PostPosted: Dec 08, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he def helped get them that championship...leek took the ball down the whole field...just stick tebow in for short down situations, give him 3-5 yards any day.
bmosing
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Lafayette,LA

PostPosted: Dec 08, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stompin9s wrote:
he def helped get them that championship...leek took the ball down the whole field...just stick tebow in for short down situations, give him 3-5 yards any day.

yeah no doubt. that was one of the only effective 2 quarterback offenses i have seen. usually its pretty obvious what type of play is going to be run, but they managed to run it very effectively
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Add To Favorites

Jump to: